Anyone sold a car to a dealer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my elderly neighbor lady just took off to take her 2010 Acadia to Broken Arrow to sell to a dealer who gave her a quote over the phone... 41k miles.

I hope they don't shaft her, she's not very business-savvy. This is why she is in a tight spot to begin with, she has squandered her entire life savings and retirement and for some reason took out a home equity loan to renovate her whole house, and now she can't pay the payments and it is up to be auctioned off July 1. She claims it was supposed to be a reverse mortgage which would let her stay in the house as long as she was alive, and they would take care of the taxes and the insurance.

<sigh>

She talked to no one and hid it all from everyone, we only found out by seeing the auction notice in the paper. Sheesh.

Anyways, sorry, was just venting a bit. lol. So... I hope she doesn't get taken on this deal trying to sell her car to pay her taxes and stop the auction.

Neighbor(elderly) had a nice older Ranger truck, garage kept, near perfect condition. He showed up in a new Ridgeline one day, I asked about the Ranger. He said it wouldn't start so he traded it in on the Ridgeline. For $500.... SMH

Was probably a battery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom