Ar bolt carrier group

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to clairify a bit, When you guys are talking about a "Titanium Carrier"....I believe you mean a Titanium Nitrided Coated carrier, a finish like hard chroming right?

They do machine a carrier from a solid chunk of Titanium ( not a coating ), but they cost cubic dollars. The last one I sold went for $750.00 U.S. They are a very light (1/3 the weight of a standard AR-15 carrier) and cut bolt slam and felt recoil in half and boy the gun cycles VERY fast. When someone shoots one of my carbines for the first time, the first thing they do is pull it off their shoulder to look to see if it is jamed cause it cycles so fast the feel is as if it locked back, or jamed.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are a very light (1/3 the weight of a standard AR-15 carrier) and cut bolt slam and felt recoil in half and boy the gun cycles VERY fast. When someone shoots one of my carbines for the first time, the first thing they do is pull it off their shoulder to look to see if it is jamed cause it cycles so fast the feel is as if it locked back, or jamed.

Sick!

Who makes them?

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A company called Quality Machine made them. I have heard that another company is making them again, but the ones I got came form Quality Machine. OlYeller has one of the orriginal batch I swaped him. I also have a coule of the Aluminum carriers left, they are a wear item in Aluminum and usually last around 8000 rounds. They cycle just as fast just don't last...but they are about 80% cheaper too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom