AR build parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdschoonie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent! Thanks for the visual reference!

OK, if you want the upper and lower receivers and the buffer tube to be FDE also, your best bet is to:
A) Start over. Buy FDE finished factory AR, or AR parts.
B) Refinish them. Either Rattle Can as suggested above, or Cerakote (if you can spend the money, and want it to stay pretty for a longer time).

For the other stuff, lately I have used Primary Arms as my go to site for AR parts. There are other places I shop if they don't have what I want, but they have good selection, prices, and ship fast. And they have taken care of me on the occasions something hasn't been right.

That stock is the VLTOR Emod I believe.

If you want it all to match, Cerakote is the best option.

Thank you very much for helping a pantywaist.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I thought they were all sarcastic, cause they said waist instead of waste. panties dont have waists, otherwise they'd be briefs or hiphuggers

Everyone knows you're a grumpy horrible person and everything you say is actually mean spirited. Never sarcastic.

I was only saying that tR's response wasn't directed at the OP, but in response to yours. I'm also not saying yours was serious.

Besides, anyone who knows that much about panties and hiphuggers(?) probably has a pink AR with "Hello Kitty" stickers on it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone knows you're a grumpy horrible person and everything you say is actually mean spirited. Never sarcastic.

I was only saying that tR's response wasn't directed at the OP, but in response to yours. I'm also not saying yours was serious.

Besides, anyone who knows that much about panties and hiphuggers(?) probably has a pink AR with "Hello Kitty" stickers on it.

i236.photobucket.com_albums_ff121_tRdoc_HK_20Shield_20131213_204920_zps06e8facb.jpg

There's one I had done for a "lady friend" a few years back.

And here's some that are in my safe right now:

i236.photobucket.com_albums_ff121_tRdoc_20131004_231157_zps5e049f3c.jpg

No Hello Kitty on the pink one, but it IS a pink "Lady Punisher".

i236.photobucket.com_albums_ff121_tRdoc_20130511_123548_zps25f42099.jpg

And yes, I was being sarcastic, since some folks here have taken to following me around on the forum and trying to point out how crappy a person I am for posting anything other than shot-up targets or actual gun pictures or whatever. lol

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Only a true internet web bully would own a pink punisher AR lol. Nice weapons there TR.

I think I'm going to go shoot that one in a little while, too! In red 4" heels!***** I'll post some pictures for you guys to drool over!

*****Ignore the fact that you're not supposed to accessorize with red and pink at the same time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom