ar15 pistol?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielkines77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i want to build my first ar15 and i want it to be a ar15 pistol. does anyone know where i can get an instructions manual to begin? or maybe someone can tell me all the parts i wlll need?

Danielkines77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i mainly just want one to just shoot around with. I really want to build one so i can have the knowledge on how to build it for future reference. does this masgunworks have the supplies i would need to build one? thanks for the advise

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now, don't shoot the mans idea's down. To each their own, and there are MANY who own AR pistols.

I didn't say don't build one. If blasting away from the hip is your thing, get an AR pistol.

...As a fighting gun, they're worthless. Have you shot one??

I would not advise a pistol as a first AR for anyone, especially those who may not be entirely familiar with the rules upheld by Bubba's Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Emporium. Ignorance can turn you into a felon pretty easily.

ETA: Daniel, start here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey thanks for the info!! im freaken excited to build this. haha hope i get it right!

Just remember to post pics and keep us updated on the progress!

I didn't say don't build one. If blasting away from the hip is your thing, get an AR pistol.

...As a fighting gun, they're worthless. Have you shot one??

I would not advise a pistol as a first AR for anyone, especially those who may not be entirely familiar with the rules upheld by Bubba's Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Emporium. Ignorance can turn you into a felon pretty easily.

ETA: Daniel, start here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=4&t=226782

Yes I have shot one, no not exactly beneficial in a "fighting environment", however not every firearm is made for so. I know I have some firearms that I wouldn't dare reach for in a survival scenario. Lol..

Latest posts

Top Bottom