Are Certain Executions Unconstitutional or Inhumane??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cooking a human ain't cool. Ask any of the witnesses. Gas ain't cool, so says the witnesses. Hanging ain't cool, so sayeth witnesses. Fireing squad, same thing. In fact about every method of execution has been botched.

Hanged until dead....Some of them didn't die. Fireing squads didnt always end in death. Ol sparky malfunctions and there's a mess. The way I understand executions is we get one chance to do it right. If they live then what?

This isn't a spectator sport. Someone ask the victims please? I don't mean the criminal, dig up the bones of the original victims and ask them. How about the young lady buried alive? Let's ask her?

The criminals CHOSE to put themselves in the situation, their victims didn't!! Nuff said!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A backup plan would be good. The locket ordeal could have been ended quickly with a syringe of air to the jugular.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats just it ,there are so many ways to "do it right", the question is ...When to do it?

Actually ...would anyone miss them ,if say 3-4 years after conviction...They got ...Lost?

Or should we even be "conspireing" about this....?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's wrong with the "instantaneous" form they use in the slaughter houses for cows? ?

I witnessed this once on a tour of one of IBPs beef processing plants when I first moved to Iowa. First place they took us to was the 'killing floor'. I'll never forget seeing all of those cow heads go by slumped over after the shot or whatever it was that they hit them with. They can put a massive cow down in like nothing flat, suppose whats good for a cow would be good for a human too.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure about now, but the slaughter houses used to use a "bolt gun". A captured bolt would come out of the end of the gun, ramming into the skull, killing the animal. Before then, it was a man standing over a chute, swinging a hammer, striking the animal slightly off center, between the eyes. My old folks used to use a .22 short between the eyes for hogs and cows.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My Kaw indian gramma 'traumatized' us many times when I was a little kid by watching her go out in the yard and come back with a chicken and then killing it in front of us in the backyard. Her style was pretty brutal, yet she was very sweet with us. Later we were enjoying some good ol grammas fried chicken so I guess I wasnt too traumatized cause I ate it all up.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A .22 short between the eyes won't kill a cow. A .38 won't either. I know that for fact.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

I've killed several calves with a 22 short. We butchered our own beef for years and my little browning shoots shorts only. Don't know about a 38.

Latest posts

Top Bottom