Are Chrysler Dealers Worse Than Other Brands?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, Frontier Dodge has sold and provided good serviced serviced for many company vehicles, you and Dennis have little to offer.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, Frontier Dodge has sold and provided good serviced serviced for many company vehicles, you and Dennis have little to offer.
My handicapped father-in-law needed help ordering his new Dodge pickup, so I did all the dealing at Frontier for him. I also dealt with Frontier every time that POS needed fixed, and drove it to Frontier for routine maintenance. I have personal experience at the dealership, and so do several of my family and friends. If that is "little to offer" for you, cool...no need to perpetuate your games.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My handicapped father-in-law needed help ordering his new Dodge pickup, so I did all the dealing at Frontier for him. I also dealt with Frontier every time that POS needed fixed, and drove it to Frontier for routine maintenance. I have personal experience at the dealership, and so do several of my family and friends. If that is "little to offer" for you, cool...no need to perpetuate your games.
sweet you have no game. keep telling us about yourself psycho mod.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some dealers are just bad. The only dealer I ever had problems with was Seth Wadley. The car I bought was a good car, but the experience was horrible. I've never met a more inept group of people in my life.

In the last few years I've bought cars at Knippelmier, Bob Moore and Westpointe......and got superb service from all of them.

Completely agree on Seth Wadley. Lying bastards.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look at the cars broke down on the highways and interstates-then I figure out which one not to buy. Perhaps it's not Consumer Reports but so far it's worked for me.
And I took a car once to a "auto repair" place in Del City 29th and Sunnylane and told them I thought the transmission was bad. They said it was the CV joints/front end bushings and I questioned them. The "mechanic" said he'd worked at Hudiburg xx years and knew what he was doing. He worked ad I paid. The problem persisted and I took the car to a transmission place, they pulled the pan and found metal in the bottom.
I no longer take my car to these independent garages, I go to the dealer, they're trained, and stand behind their work unlike the corner garage.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom