Are there any Tulsa Gunshops with a good selection of AK47?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Signut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to a couple of shops today. Sports World had a ton of ARs and a couple of overpriced exotics but only one M&M AK47 that had a poorly loose stock on it.
I am looking for either a C39v2, RAS47 or a SAM7f. I hate ordering guns online without seeing them first...ie, I don't like buying online at all.
I heard about fat boy tactical...do they carry AKs...or just AR stuff??

mike
sn

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooner Guns on mingo has a good selection. Fair warning, depends on which way the wind blows on whether or not Mark the owner, is being an ass that day.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice fair warning. I dont understand how shop owners expect to be crappy to people and stay in business very long.

I've bought stuff from him and he never remembers me, his wife remembers me every time I walk in. Sweet lady. He IS the only guy in town with a good selection of AKs but there's a reason he has a lot of stock too. :D

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
+1 on Sooner guns for possibly having a good selection of AKs. Not the friendliest service but decent prices. I prefer to do business with RJ's in Broken Arrow. Small shop that may not have it in stock but will order pretty much anything.

Signut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+1 on Sooner guns for possibly having a good selection of AKs. Not the friendliest service but decent prices. I prefer to do business with RJ's in Broken Arrow. Small shop that may not have it in stock but will order pretty much anything.

I like to look something over a bit before I order it. Something like arsenal...I trust. Others like Century...I want to look at it first before plopping $800 or more down on it. Kinda like how they said they have to pass obama care in order to find out what is actually in it....

Latest posts

Top Bottom