Are we headed to an early Fall?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We were in the 70’s up here in Guymon today. Yesterday it was 107 I think. Hope it’s an early fall. August up here has been pretty mild compared to the last few years with August being the hottest month.

We had our Annual Pioneer Days last weekend (normally first weekend in May. Rescheduled because of the Rona) and speculation was it was gonna be hot and miserable, low turn out for the rodeo. Turned out pretty nice. Had record attendance. Even got some rain.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all in for an early and long fall. I'm not a big fan of winter, so there's that. And I'm not a huge fan of summer any more either really. Give me a nice spring or fall day any day!
The little bit I've seen on the long range forecast was that we may be in for a cold, snowy, stiff winter.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm all in for an early and long fall. I'm not a big fan of winter, so there's that. And I'm not a huge fan of summer any more either really. Give me a nice spring or fall day any day!
The little bit I've seen on the long range forecast was that we may be in for a cold, snowy, stiff winter.

To be honest, we need a good, frozen winter. Kill off some of these bugs that have seemed to just get more and more bothersome.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, we're due for cold, snowy winter. It's been a few years since we've had one. Seems like it got below freezing just a handful of days last year & maybe the year before.

:freezing::freezing:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot wait for fall weather!! I absolutely hate the summer. I like the winter but I am sick of not getting a good snow. We haven’t had one in years. I’m talking about over 6 inches. But fall is the best. I have had my Halloween decorations out since July 5th!! Lol. It’s my favorite holiday and time of year. I usually notice trees starting to turn in early to mid September but this year they are already turning. It’s crazy. But I am happy about it nonetheless.

Latest posts

Top Bottom