Are you an NRA member?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you an NRA member?

• Yes!

• Yes, but I will not renew again.

• No!

• No, but I am considering it.

• No, and I do not plan to be.

Results are only viewable after voting.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Junior member during the 60's and early 70's
Life member since 1977
I don't get calls or junk mail
I also called the number in the magazine and stopped that more than 30 years ago.
They called for my son offering a NRA credit card a couple times and I told them a 12 year old doesn't need one and the took him off the list.
2 years now and haven't had anymore of those calls either.

For those that asked what GOA is = Gun Owners of America

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a member but don't give them a good phone number if you can help it. They will harass you with all kinds of calls at all hours.
Also lots of junk mail etc. If I had it to do all over again I don't think I would join.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Endowment Life member, and upgrading to Patron. I've been a member as long as I can remember. Never get any phone calls or emails. Maybe I told them ages ago to 'knock it off.' I don't remember. Lots of snail mail, most of which I toss. They're not perfect, but they are easily the best defense we have and every gun owner should be a member as far as I'm concerned.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really?? Dang, I'm starting to feel really unloved. (It's okay. I'm perfectly okay with it, just wondering why I special enough I don't get calls and emails like you guys ...)
Yeah, I hear 'ya Annie . . . if it wasn't for the junk mail, I wouldn't have any 'friends' at all.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a member since the mountains formed and updated to Life status in 2000. I opted out of phone calls through the 'Federal No-Call List' program. I usually get a voting packet in the mail once in awhile and their magazine online.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a member since the mountains formed and updated to Life status in 2000. I opted out of phone calls through the 'Federal No-Call List' program. I usually get a voting packet in the mail once in awhile and their magazine online.
The Federal No Call List doesn't protect you against organizations you are a member or Credit card companies that you have a balance with etc

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering the same. I don't recall ever getting a call from the NRA. Maybe I accidently gave them rc508abn's number.... :doh:
I knew it was one of you Som-B*itches dammit!!!! LOL

Seriously, reading the posts here, I don't get why I am one of the few who the NRA harasses with Phone calls. I have cussed out a few of their callers calling after 9pm. Somehow they got my home number which is unlisted

Latest posts

Top Bottom