Argument becomes hostile between law enforcement agencies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Headline could read “Pride leads to Peter measurements”.

The sheriff should have final say, IMO. As he/she is an elected person responsible for the whole county.

And inquiring minds need to know, Did they catch the wanted man?!? Come on “news reporter”!!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this all that surprising or even really newsworthy?!? Probably just a slow news day, and they needed some filler. :anyone:
Cops have egos, are always right, and know everything about everything, and if you don’t believe it, just ask them.🤣

I can pick out probably 75% of the cops, has been cops, or wannabe cops on here by reading their posts.🤣

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty good article compared to most of the crap about feel good puppy stories they usually crap out.

I don’t know how it is now but before DHS I believe the country sheriff was the top dog in all counties.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t know how it is now but before DHS I believe the country sheriff was the top dog in all counties.
In Oklahoma, the county sheriff is top dog in the county unless a state agency (OHP, OSBI, etc) gets involved.

Personally. I wouldn't be surprised if Lex PD didn't take the call. They were probably too busy writing speeding tickets.

Latest posts

Top Bottom