Argument becomes hostile between law enforcement agencies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do a search on tiktok or utube, and there’s thousands of video of cops with little dick syndrome putting their egos on display toward citizens. :rolleyes2
Yeah, I've seen some of that. In Sapulpa, you can even see it in person.

It's really kind of crazy. I know a couple Sapulpa cops that are really decent, kindhearted guys, been on the force for a long time. And then there are a bunch just like these clowns, that have been on the force a long time. You'd think that after a few incidents they'd get pushed out, or move on to the next jurisdiction (which seems to happen to quite a few in the area) - but no, they keep drawing a paycheck.

Lightsluvr

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that was embarrassing... on both sides. According to several sources in State government websites, "The county sheriff is responsible for preserving the peace and protecting life and property within the county’s jurisdiction. As the county’s chief law officer, the sheriff has the power and authority to suppress all unlawful disturbances, to apprehend and secure persons charged with a felony or breach of peace and to operate the county jail. There was a bill filed in the 2021 legislature to make this the law, but I couldn't find if the bill passed.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Sheriff’s department should have notified the local police as a courtesy if nothing else. I realize some small town officers aren’t the most highly trained or helpful but still…..
My understanding is that Lexington PD was notified and initially declined to respond and assist. They then got pissy when the sheriff's office had a SWAT callout. Somehow the Lexington chief got left out of the loop and ends up looking like an ass and doesn't know what's going on in his town. Then a Lexington cop got pissy and all "you don't talk to my chief that way" but then proceded to do the same to the sheriff. They ended up not arresting the Tulsa cop that they were after because he wasn't there by the time they made entry.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My understanding is that Lexington PD was notified and initially declined to respond and assist. They then got pissy when the sheriff's office had a SWAT callout. Somehow the Lexington chief got left out of the loop and ends up looking like an ass and doesn't know what's going on in his town. Then a Lexington cop got pissy and all "you don't talk to my chief that way" but then proceded to do the same to the sheriff. They ended up not arresting the Tulsa cop that they were after because he wasn't there by the time they made entry.
Can you imagine the spousal abuse that took place that night?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shoulda seen Alfalfa County and Cherokee PD in the 70's, they came close to a gunfight.
Delmar Coppack and Charlie Craddock.

Latest posts

Top Bottom