Armlist guys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was supposed to meet a guy in Edmond at Academy at 10am this morning. Keep in mind I live in South East Norman and have a two year old that has to tag along with me. Anyways I get up at 9am and drive to the Academy in Edmond only to wait 45 mins. I called and texted the buyer multiple times with no answer. or reply The moment I get home I get a call from the buyer that he over slept and wants to meet at H&H in the next 30 mins. I then drive to H&H only to get stood up once again. I have since made a gay male for male craigslist ad for him with his provided e-mail and cell.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was supposed to meet a guy in Edmond at Academy at 10am this morning. Keep in mind I live in South East Norman and have a two year old that has to tag along with me. Anyways I get up at 9am and drive to the Academy in Edmond only to wait 45 mins. I called and texted the buyer multiple times with no answer. or reply The moment I get home I get a call from the buyer that he over slept and wants to meet at H&H in the next 30 mins. I then drive to H&H only to get stood up once again. I have since made a gay male for male craigslist ad for him with his provided e-mail and cell.

What were you buying? I am suppose to meet a guy this weekend at Academy on NW Expressway. Just want to make sure it isn't the same guy.
Thanks,

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm kinda new to the interwebz, and I don't use Armslist, but that sure sounds like an anti that offered to buy your item for the opportunity to jerk you around, and prevent it from being sold.

Does that happen a lot on Armslist?

Latest posts

Top Bottom