Armslist No-Show... Need Payback Idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before you guys get too carried away, don't take "payback" too literally. But I spent an hour (gave him the benefit of the doubt) in a Walmart parking last night waiting for a guy that had given me multiple confirmations that he would be there. Left me really pissed off, now he won't own up to it.

I've already decided to lay low for a while, and then post his info on a Craigslist ad. The only part I haven't decided on is what service/item to have for sale and where I should post it. Iphone5/New York City is too easy. I want this prank to be a work of art.

Anyone have any input?

ewheeley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm honestly not too concerned about karma. I could let it slide, but I've been wanting to do a good Craigslist prank for a while. This guy just had the misfortune of becoming a reasonable victim.

Unrelated to our failed transaction, he's trying to sell a beat up G27 for $650. Looks like a child took a rotary tool to the grip. So he has it coming, right?

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, has happen to me 4 times in the last 5 days, stood up 2 times and the other 2 times communication just stopped. I was very excited and changed my schedule for today's deal on a S&W shield and the prick won't reply and we were suppose to meet at 11:30.

What ever you decide to do You have a blessing from me. Seems a mans word is **** now a days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom