Armslist No-Show... Need Payback Idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you guys getting there cell phone numbers so you can call them and ask them "Where the xxxx" are you? I sure hope so. No phone number, no go.

carlstretch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Possible scenario:

The guy who stood you up might have been stood up/screwed over by another Armslister and was playing a "joke" on whoever was willing to go along with his prank.

You just never know. I have been stood up before and was I upset? You bet. Just act like an adult and move on. But I'm not one to talk,.. I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this entire thread wondering what people would do for revenge. Haha,.. Oh well,.. do as I say not as I do.

Relentless

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I put an ad on craigslist with my boss' number as a joke. I put a picture of an old nissan pathfinder with the description of it "just won't start. I think I put like $500 on it and his cell number and to call between 11pm and 3 am because "I work evenings and relax for awhile before going to bed" I also put "se habla espanol" in the ad, that might have been the funniest part.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe all the posts about Karma.... Seriously? Kind of blows my mind that we have turned this PC as a whole.

Prank the hell out of him, he wasted your time, waste his.

Latest posts

Top Bottom