Armslist No-Show... Need Payback Idea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a friend pay me back with a similar prank(I deserved it).

Basically listed lot's of nice items at bargain prices, with my phone number.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least you city folks have it easy, I have to drive at least an hour, usually 3+ just to meet most people. I've put 1000 miles on my wifes car just selling and buying stuff this month. If someone ever stiffed me I would go ballistic!

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
As long as you're comfortable knowing he has the same contact info on you, as you have on him, go for it. Just remember your actions when he does the same. It wouldn't be too hard to figure out who did it.

dcmtex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know this guys idea of a prank? As Lurker just pointed out its easy to find anybody these days. You have a family? You lost some time and thats pretty cheap. Hate for this to escalate if he turns the volume up.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of these suggestions are great and a prank is a prank. However I believe in Karma so be the better man and let it go. One, he will get his and two if you do something back in retaliation you may get it paid back and even worse. The only thing I would do is set up a meet and not show. I am a man of my word and ave always expected others to be the same.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fake ads don't just waste his time... they waste the time of all the innocent people who reply to them hoping for a good deal. If you're going to do anything, set up a buy on the Glock in a place somewhat inconvenient for him and ditch him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom