Arrest warrant issued in quadruple homicide near Hennessey - marijuana grow farm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In general that is good advice and I think you and I have a decent rapport despite past debates. In this case, I think Joe is an overeager but genuine guy from what I've seen (I have not read all his posts of course). However, as hard as you pushed the vaccine, I think some people were considering you in the same category at one time...just sayin' LOL

As for the story, I just heard on the radio it was chinese nationals and it immediately made the think of the recent news stories of chinese foreign "police" units deployed by the CCP to keep their dissidents in-check wherever they are in the world. I would not be surprised at all if that had something to do with it, but also I recall the recent gubernatorial campaign issue of letting non-citizens buy Oklahoma farm land which makes no sense.
I’ve never advised anyone to take the vaccine. So, that’s not a true statement.
I’ve only recommend to check with your doc & research before deciding if the vaccine is right for you, not online gun forum advice on cures. If you get the vax, great. If you don’t get it, great. I dont care either way. I’ve also said Fauci should be in jail, & the CDC is corrupt.
If that’s your impression of “pushing the vaccine hard“, lol well I guess I’ll disagree with you.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Ming Wong was the owner of the Chinese eatery my family frequented every other Sunday for after church dinner. Ol Ming died last year and left a passel of Wongs behind.

I'd rather eat at Wong's than any other place in Kingfisher County.
There's a restaurant in Oakland my lady wants to take me to... I need a shirt, or a hat. It's called Pho King!!

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve never advised anyone to take the vaccine. So, that’s not a true statement.
I’ve only recommend to check with your doc & research before deciding if the vaccine is right for you, not online gun forum advice on cures. If you get the vax, great. If you don’t get it, great. I dont care either way. I’ve also said Fauci should be in jail, & the CDC is corrupt.
If that’s your impression of “pushing the vaccine hard“, lol well I guess I’ll disagree with you.
Ahhh u know what I meant...just giving you a hard time but glad you took the opportunity to clarify because those threads are not fresh anymore. My impression was at the time you thought it was super safe, it worked (stopped spread and/or infection) and you believed the doctors that all turned out to be wrong as we now know. If I am wrong them I'll stand corrected bob.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not having read the entire thread, whose gun did the guy use and how did they get it?

I thought I had posted this earlier. Just now hit the post button.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the killer is à Chinese national. how did he get a gun?
And why wont they release his ID?
Is he a Chinese Red Army agent?
Things that make you go Hmmmm?

Also Wongs in Hennessey had good food, very nice people.

Not having read the entire thread, whose gun did the guy use and how did they get it?

I thought I had posted this earlier. Just now hit the post button.

Criminals can get guns anywhere. No 4473 required.

Thank you guys for getting things off the derail and back on track.

Latest posts

Top Bottom