AT&T store in Midwest City at Town Center MASK MANDATE sign

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Government buildings have specific actions in place depending on their county COVID case rates. Most steps are optional if case rates are considered medium to low. If they get to high everything kicks in again and we're back to how it was last year.

My old office went back to wearing masks last week or the week before. Makes me glad I no longer work in that place. No mask required at my house.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great service, great products, great prices, great app just to name a few.

Had the same service through SW Bell, Cingular, now ATT. Love em.
That would be the same SW Bell that had corporate officers sent to the federal penitentiary over bribing Oklahoma officials and paid back pennies on the dollar as a settlement over routinely overcharging Oklahoma rate payers?

AT$T can burn in hell as far as I'm concerned.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tinker follows the CDC county by county Covid rating. Right now Oklahoma county is high, so that mean 100% masks.
Tinker is under political control! This is just the start of the same thing as last election, CROWD MIND CONTROL, and TO JUSTIFY VOTE BY MAIL WHICH IS THE EASIEST WAY TO CONDUCT A FRAUDULENT ELECTION AGAIN! They are not very smart but smart enough to rep[eat what worked the last time, I guess? LETS OVERWHELM THE RIGGED MID TERM AND 2024 ELECTIONS AGAIN, ONLY THIS TIME LETS NOT ALLOW THEM TO SHUT DOWN THE VOTE COUNT, IN ALL FIVE SWING STATES, AND STUFF THE BALLOT BOXES! WITHOUT LEGITIMATE ELECTIONS, ARE WE NOT JUST ANOTHER BANANA REPUBLIC? VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to the AT&T corporate store and I saw a sign on the door that said “LOCAL MASK MANDATE MASKS REQUIRED TO ENTER! ALL CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES”

I thought “hey, that was not up here last week?”.

I opened the door and sure as **** the place was filled with masked up employees and customers. I started to get PTSD (I’m a firm free breather that braved the entire CHINA virus panic without ever wearing one) and I turned around and left. I then went to the retail store in Del City which was fully free breathing and took care of business.

I checked with MWC and there is no mandate from them.

WEIRD experience. The Starbucks next door to the masked up place was free breathing as well.
1658681577033.png

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great service, great products, great prices, great app just to name a few.

Had the same service through SW Bell, Cingular, now ATT. Love em.

Ah, yes...

...AT&T service.

Back almost 20 years ago, we moved from AT&T to Verizon. AT&T's service was great, if you didn't want to get your voice messages for days on end, or if you really wanted someone to hang up right in the middle of a call. I also found it great that if I wanted to take or make a phone call, I had to walk outside of our house to do so, and even then, it was iffy as to whether I would get the call completed.

At that time, we were also having issues with our AtLink internet service being spotty as well. (Lived just south of the river between Mustang and Tuttle.) We heard about Verizon's MiFi system and went to inquire about it. When I spoke of our issues with phone service, the salesman told us that if the MiFi didn't work because of poor signals, that we could take it back. Long story short, it worked fine, so the next time our phone's contract ended, we went to Verizon. Been with them ever since, including our time in Colorado, Oregon, and Utah. The only times we had issues was if a mountain ridge was between us and the cell towers.

tiasman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As far as cases go, if people had to pay $200 cash for the China virus test that would be the end of the “pandemic”. As long as it’s free people will keep testing every time they get the sniffles.

Obama was smart in 2009 when he withheld testing for bird flu, prevented the panic. Lots got it and just thought it was flu or a bad cold.

Latest posts

Top Bottom