ATF Toy Gun Confiscation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am honestly ashamed of our government for allowing the BATFE to spew stupidity like this.

I think our best chances of world domination are to sub-contract out all our bloated government agencies to China, Japan, Germany, and pretty much any other country that has more money than us (which is apparently all of them) until we're back on top again :thumb:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saw this on another site and couldn't believe it. Fracking ridiculous. I wonder what ever came out of it.

I want to say that someone actually took a lower from one of the airsoft manufacturers and mounted it to a real AR upper (with some pretty significant modifications) and fired it effectively - I want to say it was a single-shot because a standard 5.56 mag wouldn't fit into the mag-well of the toy gun.

Maybe they should just make it illegal to manufacture a weapon without a license (or even just skip the middle-man and make it illegal to murder someone with any weapon).

Latest posts

Top Bottom