Attepted home invansion!!(yukon,ok)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rustbuilder, it sounds like you were ready and were capable of dealing with the situation if the scumbag would have come inside. Rest easy -- you have done your job well, and protected your family. Thanks for the heads up.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one of these at my house, they are cheap but I can see what is outside day or night. Has motion activated recording with an audible alarm at monitor if motion present. At night I set monitor to black screen but when motion is present in front of a camera monitor switchs on to the activated camera. It also has sound at camera but I leave it off because you can hear every car passing house or dogs in area barking. They had them on sale for $180
View attachment 27117

I just ordered the two camera version. In addition to being on sale they have free shipping on orders over $99. Double bonus. Thanks for sharing.:thumbup3:

OSU_Chris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I graduated from Yukon in the early 90's We knew back then that after 10 pm there was only 2 of you in the town on Duty. We used that to our advantage when moving the beer kegs from one house to another! lol

Yukon '94 Grad. We were the same way back then. Made for some interesting weekends... lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom