Attorney for Atlanta officer: Rayshard Brooks 'was not running away' when he died

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He’s got a law degree. He’s gotta have some smarts.

I’m trying to figure out how if he saw the video, he can say that.

Edit: This is a late coming edit. I figure the defense attorney has additional video that has not been made accessible to the public yet.

Last edited:

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The perp stopped, turned around and tried to fire the taser, hence not running away but standing to fight.

Maybe that's what the attorney saw, thought, hoped for.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless if he was running away or not the guy had just fought the officers and punched at least one in the face. He also took the tazer which is considered a firearm in Georgia. While running away or whatever he was doing he turned and fired the tazer at them. Which would be discharging a firearm. This could have struck an officer which very well could have incapacitated them. That would give the officer reason to believe he was going to experience great bodily harm or death. The shooting was justified. This is no more than a political move by the racist DA. All to appease black lives matter and all the other sheep that support them.

And as usual, no mention of this guys criminal past. He was a violent thug that had done prison time and violated his probation multiple times. He physically assaulted his kids before. But they want to act like he was father of the year. I wonder if this guy will get a nationally televised funeral too?

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still wonder why you don't see hardly anyone on TV mention the fact that Brooks was on probation. That is the main reason he decided to try to fight and not get arrested. He knew he was headed back to prison for this episode.

I actually saw a mention for the first time today on Tapper's show and Van Jones was commenting on a video that Brooks was talking about being on parole and probation. Never heard a word about it other than that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom