Automobile Insurance Recommendation?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you're a veteran, check out USAA. I have Farmers on all of my daily use stuff, house, cars, etc and get the group rate. I had to go with Geico (through Harley Davidson) for the motor cycle as Farmers rates really sucked for the bike. For the 1952 Chevy pickup (two of them actually) that is a "street rod", and an original 1991 conv. mustang we use Hagerty. The only charge $1K for all of them for full coverage and a low deductible. And we have $50k stated values on the pickups.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just switched to American Modern. They are more like an insurance broker and they visit your policy often and find cheaper rates for you. I got a great deal with them.

I had a real bad experience with American Modern a few years ago. Everything was fine until I had a claim. They were terrible at returning phone calls, both to me and the shop that had my cars. And they took almost 3 months to pay out on the claim. Now for the classic/collector cars I use Heacock.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call this guy:

TK Hendrickson
405-509-6609

He's a broker or something of some sort. Not sure the correct insurance world terminology but he has several companies he goes though. We have our home, autos and biz insurance through him.

I often recommend he and one other to folks but he ends up finding the best price. I've had several clients use them for bis insurance and end up with him covering their personal stuff too because he searches rates so well.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call this guy:

TK Hendrickson
405-509-6609

He's a broker or something of some sort. Not sure the correct insurance world terminology but he has several companies he goes though. We have our home, autos and biz insurance through him.

I often recommend he and one other to folks but he ends up finding the best price. I've had several clients use them for bis insurance and end up with him covering their personal stuff too because he searches rates so well.

Independent Agent or Producer, as compared to a Captive Agent or Producer.

:)

munchmunch

New to the site!
Reaction score
I think I am going to change carriers. My wife and I have no wrecks or tickets over the past several years, but the premiums keep climbing.

Can anyone recommend an insurance company who has had a claim in the last couple years?
What's your insurance company?

I agree with USAA as an option if you qualify or try calling AAA. Rates differs though so it would be much appropriate to just shop in your area to see other options. Goodluck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom