Baby boy names

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many kids do you have now, and what are their names?

We ended up with a pattern in our kids - all names start with vowels. Erica. Adam. Ian. Owen. Eli. Olivia. Abigail. Very good "U" names, although our OB suggested using double-U.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
barrack or osama

personally i would have to use a name that I and the Wife thought of. Could'nt use one somebody else thought of for me.
Imagine one day he asks you how you come up with his name, and you say , someone on the internet suggested it.Fail

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Luke, then you can say, "Luke, I am your father" all the time. If your last name starts with R give him a first name that starts with A and make sure he always wears the number 15 when playing sports. Hunter, tracker and forrest (oh wait, maybe not forrest) are outdoors names. Colt, Ruger, Savage (would not go over well in school) are some gun names. If you decide to make up a random name, those usually end in ae, or a or include a q somewhere. Seriously though, you may want to pick up a book called Freakanomics. It will give you some insight into the impact a person's name can have on their opportunities in life. It will have some lists as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom