Ban on Large Capacity Clips - News article Rant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4Life

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read this today and could't help but to think about how the lack of knowledge of some people.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...fficials-call-for-new-weapons-ban/?hpt=ju_bn6

There is a quote in the article “There is no civilian application for this type of weapon.”

And just the fact that because a gun is black is it bad.
So if you have a AR-15 in .223 your shouldn't be allowed to have it but it you have a Remington 7400 in .30-06 with a wood stock, its probably OK.

While I do not currently own any large capacity magazines and will probably never own an AR- type rifle ( I am more of an M1-A kinda guy) I will still support those who do to the fullest.

Like my dad once said. Even though I may not like that kinda of gun I will support all gun rights.

Thanks for the rant.

okiebertt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Handgun clips? Is this something like an alligator clip or what? Maybe it's like a roach clip, something I'm sure those hippies know about. Idiots out in kalifornia can't even get the terminology right.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm lucky all my clips only hold 5 or 8 rounds. nothing over 10. However, magazines is a different story. Plenty of evil capacity there.

There is no civilian application for this weapon. I still don't see a civilian application for gay marriage but some people still think its a good idea.

Have Blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This Ban was spurred on by someone who shot eight people, then did us a favor by taking himself out. Even if he was using one of their 10 round "Gun Clips", he'd still have 2 rounds left over . . . .

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Handgun clips? Is this something like an alligator clip or what? Maybe it's like a roach clip, something I'm sure those hippies know about. Idiots out in kalifornia can't even get the terminology right.

You jest, but I bet there are members of this community who don't know the difference.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still stuck on the large capacity roach clips - flashback to the early 70's. Listening to Neil Young's "Heart of Gold" and sipping some Boone's Farm with a lovely young lady...

Cedar Creek

tmotulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm lucky all my clips only hold 5 or 8 rounds. nothing over 10. However, magazines is a different story. Plenty of evil capacity there.

There is no civilian application for this weapon. I still don't see a civilian application for gay marriage but some people still think its a good idea.

Wow...Really?

California sure has some backward thinking but the more I read posts on here, the more I think some of us aren't too far off from their kind of rationale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom