Beautiful Dog,Free to Good Home. ( Guys I need your help please)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys and gals I would like you to meet Sofi. Sofi was abandoned by her owner and left to starve in an alley. We found her, took her in, and she has made a loving little pet and house companion. She is VERY well mannered and house broken. She loves to be petted and played with and then she settles down and sits beside you quietly. She is active and loves to play. She wants to hunt, so she would make a great pointer/ retriever. She is here in chickasha at B and P Shooters Supply. We have kind made her a shop dog, and she then goes home with the owners at night. If you would like her I will be glad to bring her to OKC, Lawton, Moore, Norman or someplace close to deliver her to you. Call Brian, or Pam at B and P Shooters Supply. That number is 405-222-4799. OR you can PM me for more information. OH yeah... Did I mention that she has had ALL of her shots and has a clean bill of health from the local vet?

[Broken External Image]

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Last edited:

XChosen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's difficult to tell what kind of dog she is. Do you have better pictures, how big is she and if you had to guess how old do you think she is?

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's some better pics of the breed. I will see the dog on Monday get some BETTER, ACTUAL, pictures of her for you. She is around 25-30 Lbs, and stands around 30 in tall. She is a great little dog. I wish my wife would let me have her.

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]