Bedlam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dustingaunder, I like that, I have been telling that joke for years and no one has ever caught that. Now just to be fair. Do you know how to tell if there is an Idiot in the crowd? Yell Boomer.

sixseven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UNI.jpg

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Vegas a few years ago with a friend of mine. I am born and bred Cowboy, I bleed orange. My buddy came from california in the mid 70s and he is big gooner. We were in the middle of the Caesar's Palace Forum Shops and he yells out Boomer and someone yells back sooner. I just walked away because EVERYONE turned to look at the giant redneck hick in the middle of the mall.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see a guy wearing an OSU hat, you can say, with some degree of certainty, that he went to OSU. If you see a guy in an OU hat, you can say with nearly absolute certainty that he went to walmart.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy of mine was in Vegas for a conference and decided to get an OU tattoo. The tattoo artist said they did quite a few of them and asked if my buddy was a fan or if he actually went there. When Steve told him he actually graduated from OU, the artist said, "No kidding?!? You're our first one".

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you see a guy wearing an OSU hat, you can say, with some degree of certainty, that he went to OSU. If you see a guy in an OU hat, you can say with nearly absolute certainty that he went to walmart.

Now that is pretty funny

:respect:

OSU is a bit down from last year with their prime personnel graduating to the NFL. OU is a bit up (being healthier, mostly). So I think it's going to be close. Closer than the 8 point line.

I'd bet money on OSU to cover. Not sure who I would pick to win. Probably only because they are playing at home and they won't lose THREE at home in a year, right?

Right?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Q: Why do Oklahoma State football players put their diplomas on the dashboard?

A: So they can park in a handicapped spot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom