Been Hacked what to do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Call this guy:
Chris Rosacker
405-406-1704
rocpcsolutions.com

He's a web security genius. He works for one of the state's departments full time but hates cyber thugs and helps individuals in the evenings and on weekends. He's pretty cheap and can clean off any spyware/malware or viruses and set you up some protection.

Known him for a long time. He does all of our personal and business web security stuff.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little hint, put your own email address and a garbled up address like [email protected] in your outlook express address book.

If something gets in your puter and takes outlook express over, you will get an email from yourself and a email from your outlook express email server informing you that the message to [email protected] is undeliverable.......

This indicates to you right off of the bat that someone or something else has access to your email.

Im not an expert, just someone that has been there.

That's a fine idea... I'm safe and never have had a problem, but this is something I will implement immediately.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were in Altus, I'd help you for free.

Otherwise, download antivirus, boot into safe mode, install antivirus and updates, run it thoroughly. if you don't pick up malware, uninstall it and try a different antivirus. I'd recommend microsoft security essentials or AVG or avira antivir. If none of them pick it up, reformat and start over, then install antivirus and firewalls.

If it's webmail like gmail or hotmail, you likely weren't hacked, just your email. change your password and security questions, should be it. Also, change the password for every account that shares the password.

Latest posts

Top Bottom