Benefits of cooking this years Thanksgiving dinner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Way to go! We need to all follow your steps to cooking a huge meal. I hope your guests enjoyed the mal and didn't forget to thank you as they burped and walked out the door as they planned to return 365 days later for a repeat performance. I tell the wife, when they come it's show time and the performance begins....

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes. You have to put your foot down. Especially, if you're the one cooking.
Well you are not wrong about that. He redeemed himself by doing the dishes. I didn't even have to ask. 😳 I swear just about the time I think I have him figured out he goes and does something just outta the blue that is COMPLETELY out of character and I have to go look around for a pod. 🤷😂

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well you are not wrong about that. He redeemed himself by doing the dishes. I didn't even have to ask. 😳 I swear just about the time I think I have him figured out he goes and does something just outta the blue that is COMPLETELY out of character and I have to go look around for a pod. 🤷😂
You're welcome.

Latest posts

Top Bottom