Benelli SuperNova Tacitcal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm wondering if anyone has had experience with the Benelli SuperNova Tactical (pistol grip version) shotgun?
I know that they're now selling it for $500 (MSRP).
I really want another nice shotgun because all I have right now is a Mossberg 590 Tactical.
If I had like $1500 I'd get me the Benelli M3 (the semi-auto/pump shotgun) but that ain't happening any time soon right now.
Unless someone could tell me other great shotguns that are out there that won't break the bank, semi-auto or pump.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot a benelli nova yesterday. I know it's not the super but I loved it. It ran great and had mild recoil. The recoil pad was filled with gel or something. I may have to get a supernova now. Especially for that price.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the traditional stock version and I love it. It's what stands next my nightstand, loaded, with the safety on. If someone breaks into my house in the middle of the night, that would be my answer.

GunnerJacky

Marksman
Reaction score
I have a supernova tactical with pistol grip. The Benelli is a great, high quality gun but have to spend $150-200 more for the Benelli, and can't hold as many rounds in the tube. You can find magazine extenders for it.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't mind a semi auto, get a Beretta 1201FP. Same thing as the M2 made by the same people but $1000 cheaper. You can pick one up for around $500