Benjamin Franklin once said...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Fish and visitors both start to stink in 3 days."

My oldest daughter and her family are having some plumbing repairs done at their house, so they have been staying with us since Sunday.

They have two boys, Eli is 9 and little Will is 2. So the older one has the attitude and the short one is going through the terrible twos. My daughter is a school teacher, so with it being spring break this week...and until April, thanks the COVID-19...they will probably be here for a good long while.

Her husband is the only quiet one of the bunch, and, as luck would have it, he leaves for his job everyday, along with Mrs. GED. I too am off work for spring break, so I'm stuck here to deal with the whole fam damily.

Oh! I forgot to mention that D.J. my younger daughter still lives with us, so if anybody out there who has had daughters or grew up with sisters, you know how they fight.

So yeah, my whole crew is holed up in my house 24/7 until their plumbing is repaired.

And of course, there's my rather obnoxious 91 year old father in law who lives with us as well. He doesn't say too much, but he makes up for it in his annoying sound effects. You know, the way he slurps his coffee and smacks his lips while eating. Then, he sits around and whistles and ho-hums until you're damn near suicidal.

Yup. I'm in hell. :scream:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy smokes man! I am sorry to hear all that.

We have a couple of visitors, my wife's best friend (who lives in Trinidad for the moment) and her son from Denton - he is 15. He's not bad, really, and I love my wife's best friend, she is a hoot and awesome to boot - but GODD*** they are freaking LOUD! I mean BOTH of them! Throw in my 14 y/o boy and between the three of them I am losing my hearing.

I'm just trying to bide my time. Luckily, today I am stuck at the office until 8PM, so by the time I get done and home it'll be nearly bedtime (for me).

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prayers for ya brother LOL You need to get the youngest one married off LOL Thats how dads in the olden days did it

Chig is 21 years old and has never even been on a date. Her school work is her boyfriend, I guess. She made the announcement a few months ago that she is never leaving home.

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.

My oldest daughter and her family are having some plumbing repairs done at their house, so they have been staying with us since Sunday.

They have two boys, Eli is 9 and little Will is 2. So the older one has the attitude and the short one is going through the terrible twos. My daughter is a school teacher, so with it being spring break this week...and until April, thanks the COVID-19...they will probably be here for a good long while.

Her husband is the only quiet one of the bunch, and, as luck would have it, he leaves for his job everyday, along with Mrs. GED. I too am off work for spring break, so I'm stuck here to deal with the whole fam damily.

Oh! I forgot to mention that D.J. my younger daughter still lives with us, so if anybody out there who has had daughters or grew up with sisters, you know how they fight.

So yeah, my whole crew is holed up in my house 24/7 until their plumbing is repaired.

And of course, there's my rather obnoxious 91 year old father in law who lives with us as well. He doesn't say too much, but he makes up for it in his annoying sound effects. You know, the way he slurps his coffee and smacks his lips while eating. Then, he sits around and whistles and ho-hums until you're damn near suicidal.

That's why there are liquor stores...just ask Mac...

Personofinterest

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You sir should be in the run for sainthood or being knighted by the Queen at the very least for your patience.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Must be broken line under concrete floor.
I fixed a few of those .. but found the places where they came up through the concrete and ran Pex UP through the walls into the attic and back down to the area without water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom