Best Place to Buy Firecrackers/Fireworks in Metro Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arcticT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are a few stands in town in Mustang. It is legal there and you can use your fireworks from 3pm till 10pm until the 4th, then i think its all day the 4th.
Fireworks City is incorporated. I cant remember when it became fireworks city, maybe around 1987 . If you remember before that it was called "Canadian". There was a club there called "Canadian Club". In the 60s and 70s it was open all night! It was your typical "knife and gun club". The party usually started at 2am! I grew up in Elreno , so that was one of our stops on the way home from the 10th St. bars. There was regular raids by OHP and county. Later a state law was passed that stopped the all-niters! So, Canadian Club shut down and was sold and changed to Fireworks City.

coveyjt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to TNT fireworks on NE23rd and Spencer rd. My Squadron, 552 MXS, sells fireworks there and all the proceeds, 20% of sales, goes to the morale fund. We have a picnic and Christmas party on the funds. Plus shadow boxes for retiring members, me next year. :)

PS if you come out on the 3rd between 2:00 pm and 6:00pm I'll be there sweating my @ss off.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are a few stands in town in Mustang. It is legal there and you can use your fireworks from 3pm till 10pm until the 4th, then i think its all day the 4th.
Fireworks City is incorporated. I cant remember when it became fireworks city, maybe around 1987 . If you remember before that it was called "Canadian". There was a club there called "Canadian Club". In the 60s and 70s it was open all night! It was your typical "knife and gun club". The party usually started at 2am! I grew up in Elreno , so that was one of our stops on the way home from the 10th St. bars. There was regular raids by OHP and county. Later a state law was passed that stopped the all-niters! So, Canadian Club shut down and was sold and changed to Fireworks City.

Ya gotta be as old as me. baahaa

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go to TNT fireworks on NE23rd and Spencer rd. My Squadron, 552 MXS, sells fireworks there and all the proceeds, 20% of sales, goes to the morale fund. We have a picnic and Christmas party on the funds. Plus shadow boxes for retiring members, me next year. :)

PS if you come out on the 3rd between 2:00 pm and 6:00pm I'll be there sweating my @ss off.

I'd go by there on the 3rd just to meet an OSA'er and show a little support for ya but got my youngest's birthday that day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom