Best wings for Super Bowl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I take raw chicken legs/wings and baste them in a olive oil/cayenne pepper/papricka/lemon juice mixture and refrigerate for a little while.

mix some flower, paprika, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt as a breading.
Crack some eggs into a bowl and brush (so it doesn't wash baste mixture off) mixed egg onto wings and coat them in breading.

Put some oil in a pan (i use a skillet and vegetable oil) and fry those wings till they're done. Usually 6-10 minutes a side or so.

Wings are ready.

You can sauce as you like, but I prefer either a traditional wing sauce or a spicy ranch.
I don't have a good recipe for traditional, but you can use pioneer woman (http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/09/wings/)
I make buttermilk ranch from scratch and add sriracha sauce to make it spicy ranch and dip wings straight.

you sound like you know your stuff, I have been looking for a ranch recipe for forever. Store bought ranch just doesnt compare to restaurant style. Care to divulge your ranch recipe?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buffalo Wild Wings. Traditional (bone-in). Extra crispy. Pick a flavor--I'm fond of the dry buffalo rub, spicy garlic, medium, and sometimes teryaki. Blue cheese dressing. And wing roots (little drumstick-looking things) are better than the midsections.

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wing Run in Tulsa to buy.

Or home recipe I like a dry rub.

Southern style spices, any of the chili powders and salt.

Habanero, Jalapeno, Chipolte, Ancho light, Ancho dark,

Latest posts

Top Bottom