Best wings for Super Bowl?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best store bought wings on the planet: Hooter's 3-mile island. Second best store bought wings that no one knows about: Rib Crib. Yes, hard to believe, but Rib Crib original barbeque wings. Best home made cheap and easy wings: Go to Wal-Mart and get two sacks of frozen Tyson buffalo wings and a large bottle of Louisiana Hot Wing Sauce. Bake the wings until they sizzle and toss them in the Louisiana Sauce. YUMMMMMMM

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not a fan of Wing Stop.

I hate going to BWW, but I vote their food the best. Followed by Wing Run, then Pizza Hut (yes, they are damn good surprisingly), then KFC, then Wing Stop (bleh).

I want to try the Right Wing here in Tulsa though, I have heard good things.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Buffalo Wild Wings. Traditional (bone-in). Extra crispy. Pick a flavor--I'm fond of the dry buffalo rub, spicy garlic, medium, and sometimes teryaki. Blue cheese dressing. And wing roots (little drumstick-looking things are better than the midsections.

drumettes, i like dominos BBQ wings....mmmmmm

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The people in Tulsa suggesting Wing Stop clearly have not been to Wing Run. :bighug: Also their fries are some of the best in Town. The only seasoned fries that compare would be Fat Guys Burgers near the ONEOK Drillers stadium.

Latest posts

Top Bottom