Bill Cosby Sentenced To 3-10 Years Behind Bars For Sexual Assault

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Fyrtwuck, post: 3157777, member: ...and no one would ever know.

I’m curious if any complaints were made while he was in the Navy or before he became famous.

If you followed today's events, sex criminals in their youth remained sex criminals in their adult life, but that was from the liberal "experts".

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's sad that Bill has had a stroke or been stricken with dementia or has come down with oldtimers (Alzheimer's) about the same time the allegations really started to roll in. The last time I saw him on tv it didn't look like he even knew where he was or what was happening to him. I fear the man that committed those crimes doesn't exist anymore. I also fear that he didn't stand a chance in trial and was basically railroaded.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not feel sorry for him or anyone else that would do these things.. you get carma payback and that is fact.
You make peoples life's miserable like this and I wish you the worst.
Tie him up and stick him on fire ant hills and let all the victims poke him with spears and toss rocks at him until he is dead.

That would still be quicker and less stressful than what he put these people through.

Think for a minute about being drugged by a huge guy and him having his way with you and none of your friends /family or authorities believe you.
This has got to mess people up in the head. Trust issues and hatred towards your protectors.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's sad that Bill has had a stroke or been stricken with dementia or has come down with oldtimers (Alzheimer's) about the same time the allegations really started to roll in. The last time I saw him on tv it didn't look like he even knew where he was or what was happening to him. I fear the man that committed those crimes doesn't exist anymore. I also fear that he didn't stand a chance in trial and was basically railroaded.

I haven’t been watching or reading everything about this case, but I think if there was any mental disorder or disability, his attorney would have probably made motion to have him evaluated and used it in his defense.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t been watching or reading everything about this case, but I think if there was any mental disorder or disability, his attorney would have probably made motion to have him evaluated and used it in his defense.
It wouldn't have been relevant as a defense if it hadn't manifested at the time of his crimes, and it would only be relevant now if it left him unable to understand the nature of the proceedings against him (and therefore unfit to stand trial). I haven't seen anything that suggests his mind is that far gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom