Blitz is getting Blittzed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The American Dream has changed from getting a good job, get married, buy a house and car, have 2.6 kids and retire. Now it's win the lottery or get a good lawsuit and sit at home watching Springer.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB might disagree, but this is the reason we need tort reform. A manufacturer should not be liable for some butthole's molatov cocktail. Just like a gun or ammunition manufacturer should not be sued for some guy shooting up his workplace. Now if Blitz had been making gas cans that exploded randomly, that is a different situation. This sucks, and it will hurt Miami.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting that JB hasn't had a thing to say. What do you think JB, is this how the "law" is supposed to work? This is a serious question, 117 people lost their jobs because of these lawsuits.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If only I had used a blitz gas jug and not a 5 gallon bucket that time I caught my self on fire pouring gas on a fire. This is BS that people can sue to offset their lack of common sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom