Blitz is getting Blittzed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alank2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi,

What now? We'll all be buying inferior gas cans made in China because they "can't be sued", but will actually cause 10 times the fires and accidents because they are made poorly? This is a self defeating situation from a country point of view.

Thanks,

Alan

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own multiple Blitz jugs. They are the sturdiest ones out there. Never had one explode but I also never felt the need to pour gas directly onto a flame from my Blitz gas jug.

If only they would make it illegal to use unleaded gasoline as an accelerant it would solve everyones problem. The government will fix this for us. Don't worry folks. Gas is just as dangerous as guns in the right hands. They should just outlaw all of it.

Who are the judges and jurys that are awarding these amounts for stupidity?

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it interesting that none of our esteemed barristers have shown any interest in this thread. Frivolous lawsuits literally shut down a company that has been around for nearly 50 years, 117 people are out of a job and they have nothing to say.....makes a guy say hmmmmm.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I find it interesting that none of our esteemed barristers have shown any interest in this thread. Frivolous lawsuits literally shut down a company that has been around for nearly 50 years, 117 people are out of a job and they have nothing to say.....makes a guy say hmmmmm.

Nothing to say because they don't G.A.S.

Sympathetic juries are to blame too.

As long as the PI attorneys get a payday...

Latest posts

Top Bottom