Bow Kill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta love hunting camp! The stories are the best part of it.

Here is my story.
1st day out this season I didn't see any fur but a couple of coons crossing a field..
Got down at 1030 hrs, and drove around to see that1/2 mile away a 1/4 section of beans were still green and to the southwest of me about 3/4 miles away was a half section of milo growing. It may be a long season....

It will be harvest time before you know it.

Clean Harry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We went Thursday, Friday and Saturday - camped out and had a good time. My friends son, 18 year old got his 2nd doe Friday AM. He killed his 1st one last year on Oct. 2nd, same day a year apart. I saw one Friday night and 3 Saturday AM. I checked the cameras and found out I was in the wrong stand.

deshijm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one on opening day. Not the one I was targeting, but still a nice one for me for sure.

Walked out at 15 yards just before dark. Weighed 175 lbs (before dressing). Registered 16 points total (however, that was just from the guy at the check-in station...I would've only counted 12 that were "measurable" from a P&Y standpoint).

Attachments

• dagger on the ground.jpg
    dagger on the ground.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 210

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got one on opening day. Not the one I was targeting, but still a nice one for me for sure.

Walked out at 15 yards just before dark. Weighed 175 lbs (before dressing). Registered 16 points total (however, that was just from the guy at the check-in station...I would've only counted 12 that were "measurable" from a P&Y standpoint).

Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!
Im hoping to get to go soon....

deshijm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
By the way, disregard the date...my brother in-law used his camera for the pic and for some reason has the date set wrong on it. I promise it was from this year :).

Latest posts

Top Bottom