Breakfast for dinner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scrambled eggs and SPAM tuesday night. Wife and kids sucked it right down. Being Filipino they do loves their spam.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Breakfast food is my favorite for supper. My all time favorite would be really good ham cooked in a cast iron skillet and then make red eye gravy with the drippings. Add this to some good eggs and biscuits and I'm set.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bought a newer waffle maker. I made cornbread, jalapeno, and cheese waffles with it( for beans).
Also cooked hash browns. Took package refrigerated cinnamon rolls and cooked them in it, then iced them.
Next brownies........and who knows.

Next, time to lose weight. LOL

Last edited:

ENC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of it all the time!! I raise my own eggs and pork so breakfast for dinner is my favorite thing. Besides post #12 of course.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nettle's or Conecuh sausage , grits w/tomato gravy, fried eggs, biscuits with a side of cane syrup. And where I'm from we call it Brupper.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll frequently do ham, egg, and cheese sammiches. I'd like to do biscuits but usually don't have any around. Sometimes SPAM sammiches, but I don't count that as strictly a breakfast food, I don't think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom