Bristol Palin reaches out to the POTUS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dosen't matter if he should or should not, she is of the wrong political affilation for the potus to bother with. If she were some other type of minority, aside from a straight white consertive, not just the potus but all of the conventional media and all the groups (N.O.W. ect ect..) would be out rasing cain to make sure that who ever was responsible for the offense was made to PAY/SUFFER.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2008/09/obama-to-media-2/

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people’s families are off limits," Obama said, "and people’s children are especially off limits.

"This shouldn’t be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin’s performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president.

"And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories," he said. "You know my mother had me when she was 18, and how a family deals with issues and, you know, teenage children, that shouldn’t be the topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that’s off limits."

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2008/09/obama-to-media-2/

"Let me be a clear as possible: I have said before and I will repeat again, I think people’s families are off limits," Obama said, "and people’s children are especially off limits.

"This shouldn’t be part of our politics," he continued, "It has no relevance to Gov. Palin’s performance as governor, or her potential performance as a vice president.

"And so I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories," he said. "You know my mother had me when she was 18, and how a family deals with issues and, you know, teenage children, that shouldn’t be the topic of our politics and I hope that anybody who is supporting me understands that’s off limits."

Then he's done plenty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom