Broken Arrow Officer shot on traffic stop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score

Tulsa sand springs Okc
Oklahoma, state line, anywhere.

There, fixed it.
I have traveled extensively, every state as well as most of the world. What I have found is, great people where ever I go, especially in America. Some people in under developed, poor, banana republics, resent people from wealthier nations, especially the USA. There are ignorant people everywhere that put down anyplace but where they are from. This is a lame attempt to feel better about their home, and themselves, when they don't have anything else to make them feel good about!

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have traveled extensively, every state as well as most of the world. What I have found is, great people where ever I go, especially in America. Some people in under developed, poor, banana republics, resent people from wealthier nations, especially the USA. There are ignorant people everywhere that put down anyplace but where they are from. This is a lame attempt to feel better about their home, and themselves, when they don't have anything else to make them feel good about!
Old John, where about do you live?? I hate that place already

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, so everyone hates where everyone else lives in Oklahoma, because there is apparently no crime, drugs, etc where they live, or they just hate Oklahoma in general.... which is why they participate on an Oklahoma shooting board....... all because someone shot an officer in Broken Arrow.

Seems like a fresh box of crayons and a diaper change is in order....

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Someplace that is OLD
Sand Springs is a nasty place.
How ignorant would anyone have to be to think that just because they like where they live, because they have never been anywhere else, everyone else does as well? Every place is a good place to live if you like it, Forest Gump!

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How ignorant would anyone have to be to think that just because they like where they live, because they have never been anywhere else, everyone else does as well? Every place is a good place to live if you like it, Forest Gump!
Relax pumpkin, I dont like Sand Springs and its ok for people not to like that west side trash. Some don‘t like us east side trash either :laugh6:

Nobody it really serious about this its more of a joke than anything. My first wife was a Pratt Brat and crazy like an outhouse rat, so no I stay away from that area I will accept Miniute Man Pizza as the loan stand out in the area worthy of a visit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom