Broken elbow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’ve never broken your elbow, I highly recommend that you don’t. This sucks. I fractured the head of the radius bone on the inside of my left elbow. I won’t find out until next Monday whether I’ll need surgery or not. In the meantime, I’m stuck in a hard splint/ half cast until then.
Least I’ve got a great wife and the use of my right hand.
My daughter did that last spring at 4.5 years old. Right outside the growth plate. She handled it better than me and her mother (a nurse). We both would have rather it happen to us. The soft cast while better, wasn’t nearly as good as it set and in a hard cast. Good luck.
Having a great wife, your right hand should not even be a topic of the conversation...sorry, couldn't pass it up.
No, when you have a great wife, the right hand is a much less painful bet initially….. Soft cast can’t handle the enthusiastic vigor of a wonderful woman.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you’ve never broken your elbow, I highly recommend that you don’t. This sucks. I fractured the head of the radius bone on the inside of my left elbow. I won’t find out until next Monday whether I’ll need surgery or not. In the meantime, I’m stuck in a hard splint/ half cast until then.
Least I’ve got a great wife and the use of my right hand.
Sorry to hear about your elbow, but with great wifes we don’t need the right had as much do we ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom