Bucket List ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have one?? If you do, how has it changed over the years?? If you don't, why not?? Whatcha wanna do before your soul shucks off this beat up meat sack and move on to the next dimension??

Me?? I dunno. The tree got me thinking -- imagine that!!😂😂😂 Mine's not too fancy because I really am a homebody. Traveling has never been my thing. But ... I would like to ride a motorcycle again before I die. (Silly huh?) And go on a deer hunt. And grow enough figs on my fig tree to make a jar of jam. 🤦😂 Oh what else?? Hmmmm ... Go dancing (that one won't happen with Grumpy. He's such a stick in the mud. 🙄) so I'll just step out to Triples ... Or maybe Margherita Island some night -- then the weather warms up. 😂 Yes, I'm a fairy weather club-hopper. 😉

On a more serious note, I would like to opportunity to tell each of my boys how much I love them. And I'd like to be able to walk a mile again. The 2 Run-N-Guns I did I found I enjoyed the walking more than anything else. Probably because I was back out in the country. I'm surrounded by suburbia here. 😬 I mean it's okay but it's nothing like living back off the last dirt road 7 miles from the highway, with house you can look out the kitchen window and see the cows hanging out around the pond. 🤷🤷

I could probably think of a lot more things but mine are boring, so entertain me guys ... Whatcha wanna do before you croak??

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I'd like to be able to walk a mile again.
God bless America, I'd like to be able to do that without crippling myself. A couple of years ago I hurt my Achilles, and about the time it gets to the point that I can walk without limping, I do something stupid, like go on a long walk, and hurt it all over again.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve already done a few:

Find the love of my life
Hike the grand canyon
There’s some more that I’m forgetting.

A few off my to do list:

Hike at least one extended trail, like the pacific crest trail or the quatchita trail.
Hike rim to rim in the Grand Canyon.
Shoot and eat a deer.
Shoot and eat an elk.
I really wanna shoot and eat a caribou, and I really want to eat the fat behind their eyeballs while their blood is still warm.
I want to see Alaska.
I want to fly a plane.
Buy enough land that my wife and I can have our privacy and space, even if we have neighborhoods built on all sides of us.
I have to kill a beaver, skin it, put it on a willow hoop, and give it to my buddy. it’s my spirit journey and I cannot stop thinking about it.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really wanna shoot and eat a caribou, and I really want to eat the fat behind their eyeballs while their blood is still warm.

Unless this is a metaphor, there’s no fat behind the eyeballs, according to my USDA inspector gf. There‘s adipose tissue below the eyeball, in front of the orbital socket.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless this is a metaphor, there’s no fat behind the eyeballs, according to my USDA inspector gf. There‘s adipose tissue below the eyeball, in front of the orbital socket.
That must be what it is. I dunno. I heard it tastes like pizza dough and the inuit or someone value it highly. Wanna try it out for myself. Also, caribou are super magestic creatures.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m a pretty simple guy, so I don’t really have any exotic places I want to visit or crazy adventures I’d like to do. If I could kill a 200” buck before I die, that’d be great, but I’m NOT going to pay for one just to make it happen. I told my pregnant daughter in law in October that I want to live long enough to be with my grandson (to be born in late January) when he kills his first deer.
My old next door neighbor was a Vietnam vet, and he told me once that he wanted to die the day before someone else had to wipe his butt. He died in April, and I don’t know if he got his wish or not. That’s not a very glamorous bucket list item, but I’ve added it as one of my life goals.

Last edited:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I want to meet Michael Jordan and have him sign a couple of the graded cards I have of him. That would be the coolest thing as I’ve loved him since I was about 8yrs old. Other than that there isn’t a bunch of crazy stuff I want to do 🤷‍♂️
Man I recently started going through my cards from when I was a kid and found a bunch of jordans!

Latest posts

Top Bottom