California parole panel votes in favor of release from prison for Sirhan Sirhan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leave it to the liberal attorneys to screw it all up.

For the first time, the Los Angeles County district attorney did not appear at one of Sirhan’s parole hearings to argue in opposition. Newly elected prosecutor George Gascón issued a policy that his office would no longer participate in parole hearings.

“The role of a prosecutor and their access to information ends at sentencing,” Gascon adviser Alex Bastian said, noting that parole boards are better suited to judge a prisoner’s time behind bars and likelihood of reoffending. “If someone is no longer a threat to public safety after having served more than 50 years in prison, then the parole board may recommend release based on an objective determination. Our office policies take these principles into account and as such, our prosecutors stay out of the parole board hearing process.”

Sirhan Sirhan, convicted of Robert F. Kennedy assassination, seeks parole with no opposition from prosecutors.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He assassinated a leading candidate for POTUS. He initially received the death penalty, and these loons are going to let him out of prison.

Every day I age, I see something that just makes me think the entire World is about to spin off kilter.

Nutz. Absolute insanity I tell ya.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do any of you all think he acted alone or have read anything at all about the assassination? Several shots fired including hits into the back of RFK. He fired one shot they know of and struck an associate.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do any of you all think he acted alone or have read anything at all about the assassination? Several shots fired including hits into the back of RFK. He fired one shot they know of and struck an associate.
Personally I don't think he acted alone. Maybe his MK Ultra programming has worn off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom