California parole panel votes in favor of release from prison for Sirhan Sirhan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, really. I collect murderabilia (mainly autographs, some art). I have autographs for a lot of famous killers: John Wayne Gacy, Unabomber Ted Kaczymski, BTK Dennis Rader, Charles Manson, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Wayne Williams, Terry Nichols, Lee Boyd Malvo, etc. I probably have around 30 autographs.

Let us know when you get Hilary's.

Woody

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He assassinated a leading candidate for POTUS. He initially received the death penalty, and these loons are going to let him out of prison.

Every day I age, I see something that just makes me think the entire World is about to spin off kilter.

Nutz. Absolute insanity I tell ya.
they let manson family members out that served about 40+ that did the killing. They on the other hand made changes to improve their lives, but had gotten the death sentence then the law was changed the following year so sentences were converted.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you go about getting these autographs? Obviously, no one knows who they are until they're caught.... does someone visit them in prison and ask for their autograph?
A lot of it is prison letters to various people. Some of it is writing to people they knew prior to being caught. Some of it is writing to strangers. The inmate can't profit of selling their autographs, but there are ways for the people to get around it. It's common for people to put small amounts of money on their account and then write them. That will usually generate a response. Most of the letters will come with the envelopes that are stamped with the prison's return address and postmarks. Then there is also people that knew them before they were caught that sell old letters or autographs out of yearbooks or similar. Most of my stuff came from prisons though and I have bought all mine from a very well known (in the business) broker that's been featured on various TV shows and news articles for the business he runs. People like Gacy and Manson are easier to get as they put a lot of stuff out there. But Unabomber and BTK are very difficult to obtain so the value is higher.

Latest posts

Top Bottom