California parole panel votes in favor of release from prison for Sirhan Sirhan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really? ?!! That's amazing and weird at the same time.
Yes, really. I collect murderabilia (mainly autographs, some art). I have autographs for a lot of famous killers: John Wayne Gacy, Unabomber Ted Kaczymski, BTK Dennis Rader, Charles Manson, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Wayne Williams, Terry Nichols, Lee Boyd Malvo, etc. I probably have around 30 autographs.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, really. I collect murderabilia (mainly autographs, some art). I have autographs for a lot of famous killers: John Wayne Gacy, Unabomber Ted Kaczymski, BTK Dennis Rader, Charles Manson, Sirhan Sirhan, James Earl Ray, Wayne Williams, Terry Nichols, Lee Boyd Malvo, etc. I probably have around 30 autographs.
That Girl will be right over. She likes to see the competition. :P

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would prefer to put a bullet in their head vs look at their autograph.
Don’t see the fascination, but to each their own. I won’t judge.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you go about getting these autographs? Obviously, no one knows who they are until they're caught.... does someone visit them in prison and ask for their autograph?

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is not that Sirhan Sirhan shot and killed a Kennedy, he shot a man that could have been elected President. On the one hand, he changed the history of this country by killing Robert Kennedy. On the other hand, is Robert Kennedy paroled from death? Not hardly. For those reasons, Sirhan should never be paroled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom