Can somebody tell me...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OU allowed 774 yards. We gave up nearly 600 of all purpose yards to Austin. Somehow the Sooners pulled it out; came down to a missed extra point really

That WV team is unreal. Both ridiculously good on Offense and Special Teams, and unbelievably bad on Defense at the time.

But yea, Austin is a stud. Again, over 500 yards on rushing, receiving, and returns.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That Austin kid had a lot to do with that. He left a lot of defenders tackling air.

Most definitely. I saw an OU defender make a hell of a play and a couple of plays later Austin juked the crap out of him. Made him look just silly. And he kept doing it all night. To everybody! No doubt they are going to get drilled on tackling this week, but they didn't really play that bad. Take Austin out of that game and WV didn't have a lot of offense at all.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most definitely. I saw an OU defender make a hell of a play and a couple of plays later Austin juked the crap out of him. Made him look just silly. And he kept doing it all night. To everybody! No doubt they are going to get drilled on tackling this week, but they didn't really play that bad. Take Austin out of that game and WV didn't have a lot of offense at all.

To the tune of 572 yds of all purpose yards and 2 tds. Bet some NFL scouts took notice of that performance.

BamaAlum97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been surprised at how bad the OU defense has looked most of this season. My OU fan BIL told me last night that he was not surprised at all...Is this a common thought for most OU fans?

Latest posts

Top Bottom