Canned French Fries ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gotta have meat with them taters.

Attachments

• 20220624_180806.jpg
    20220624_180806.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 0

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish i had spent more time in the kitchen with mom than in the yard/garden raising things for her to prepare. IM a terrible cook and dont know enough about all the canning process i should being she canned nearly everything we raised.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never tried them or even seen them. I guess they weren’t that good eh? Makes me think of hominy corn. Bah
Had a team chief in the army that swore by them and ate them all the time when we went out in the field (Ft. Hood) and insisted that I try them. Well just imagine a regular roasted peanut that someone sucked all the salt off of then set it back on the counter wet with spit and to cool off then you come along and pop it into your mouth to eat it! :puke:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a team chief in the army that swore by them and ate them all the time when we went out in the field (Ft. Hood) and insisted that I try them. Well just imagine a regular roasted peanut that someone sucked all the salt off of then set it back on the counter wet with spit and to cool off then you come along and pop it into your mouth to eat it! :puke:
Sounds about right. I tried them the first time while in the service. I was pretty wasted in a Korean bar. The ladies got me to try them and octopus. I did not like either one. Shashimi was not great either but I can eat it if drunk enough and have some good dipping sauce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom