Captured Syrian pilots are training ICIS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jango8753

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paranoia about a mass "red dawn" style invasion of these stolen planes? no definitely not. Is it impossible to think they could hit sept 11 using airliners? I think given some of the educated sympathizers they have in their midst they may be able to pull something of "terror" off. I honestly dont know if our administration has the Kahunas to shoot down an unmarked, or no transponder plane if it gets near US airspace, especially when you radio them and they say they have 100+ hostages on board... IDK, maybe theyd do the right thing and shoot it down, but they arent really known for doing the right thing. Something in middle east, UK, or US embassy attacks is much more likely.

Big picture, whatever they do (if anything) will be simply put a small scale attack of terror. they do not have the structure, discipline and logistics to carry out an effective, massed invasion of any sorts. they do posses the ability to continue to scare people, capture, torture and execute on TV. they are calling for US muslims to attack the US, they would like to see main street america looking like Baghdad, filled with suicide attacks.

like i said though. they are recruiting based on "we dont have standards, we dont have discipline, we dont care what you do" you cannot mount an effective attack without that. thats why the disciplined well trained armies rule the battlefield (taken the politics of modern war out for another discussion)

and yes, obummers war on america is more detrimental than ISIS will ever be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom