Carry in car at votech?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know that this was being discussed but maybe I missed it. I work downtown and sometimes I don't have enough time to return to the house to drop off my ccw before I head to school. I thought there was something being passed that allowed you to keep it in your car in the parking lot. I asked the security guy at the school and he wasn't sure. Was seeing if anybody knew anything about it. Thanks

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that this was being discussed but maybe I missed it. I work downtown and sometimes I don't have enough time to return to the house to drop off my ccw before I head to school. I thought there was something being passed that allowed you to keep it in your car in the parking lot. I asked the security guy at the school and he wasn't sure. Was seeing if anybody knew anything about it. Thanks

The law change becomes effective November 1. Basically makes CareerTech parking areas the same as college/university parking areas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom