CCL Class list?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trade_sniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need to have a sticky thread in this forum that lists all known CCL classes, maybe even their dates (like Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings, etc.), instructor name, cost, etc.

Might even be nice to have some type of customer feedback and/or rating on them.

A lady I work with was terrorized on the highway the other night and she knows I carry so she was asking me about it. I told her I would try to find some places that teach the courses. I would like to have a couple of recommendations of classes in Tulsa or Broken Arrow for her. I have also told her that if she is going to take on the responsibility to carry that she also needs to be responsible enough to train, that the classes are NOT training, so I'll try to get her to go to some IDPA/USPSA matches.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have heard that if you are former military and show an instructor your DD-214 some of them will sign off on taking the class.....Does anyone know if this true?

Latest posts

Top Bottom