CCL Sign Language?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iwant1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen this yet, but it may have been talked about, but as anyone ever thought of having a CCL Sign? I know this sounds corny, but I've seen people before that have NRA hats, or Glock hats, or maybe have something printing, and it just seems that there should be a hand signal!? Man, this sounds more stupid as I go. But think about it, you connect with someone in Wal-Mart or restaraunt and something goes down..you will know by hand signal who your allie is.
This could be the end to my posting I know..Let me know what you think.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about this:

awww.defensivecarry.com_gallery_data_500_copcarforumuse.JPG

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I would say that if something goes down, you better make sure you know who is causing it to go down before you even think to reach for your carry. If you aren't involved you shouldn't be drawing down on anyone.

DestructoJr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I would say that if something goes down, you better make sure you know who is causing it to go down before you even think to reach for your carry. If you aren't involved you shouldn't be drawing down on anyone.

+1 to that I think the CCW legal requirements allow you to defend the life of yourself and your family I dont know if it applies to passerbys and other citizens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom